Hi All,

  Can I directly take RHCE exam on RH302 with a good preaparation?
  On RedHat website, it shows..
  Some Linux Knowledge-->RH133-->RH253-->RH302

  Going for three exam is very costly on personal basis.
  If someone has done RH302, pls suggest me..
  1. Only knowledge on command line is sufficient. I am afraid of GUI  and dont
want to this.
  2. I am using Fedora 5. I dont have RHEL4. It is not free and i cant get it.
Fedora 5 is sufficient or not.
  3.RH302 is sufficient in present job scenario or I need to do some other
certification of RedHat.
  I am already Sun Certified System Administrator for Solaris 9 .

  Your suggestions will help me to move further.
  Thanks
  Have a nice day.
  skdubey