Hello,
  As you might be aware, the JNU Bio-Informatics Centre has
kindly agreed to provide space to host this year's Freedel
event. The tentative dates for Freedel are Sep. 16th and 17th.
Some more details are available from the minutes of the AGM, at
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.user-groups.linux.delhi/13220

  We plan to meet at the JNU Bio-Informatics Centre at 1pm on
Wed., the 19th of July to discuss the work required for the
event. For directions, see Area 5 (SIT and CBT) on the map at:
http://www.jnu.ac.in/main.asp?sendval=JNUCampus
DTC Route no. 615 takes you near there. Please be here on time,
as the place can be difficult to find, and we might go elsewhere
for lunch.

Regards,
Gora