Hi,
  We had a rather short meet during lunch time at JNU canteen ( under
clouds and mild rain :-) ) to discuss various issues regarding the
preparation of FreeDel event. Here are the details:

(1) Venue and Dates for the FreeDel:
        FreeDel'06 is going to be held in association with JNU on 16th
and 17th of September at JNU Bio-Informatics Centre.

(2) Formal Approval from JNU:
       Though informally we have a green signal from JNU regarding the
event, a formal letter needs to be sent to JNU Bio-Informatics Centre
to get the approval. A draft letter is available at:

          http://203.90.127.98/cgi-bin/twiki/view/Main/FreedelLetter

       Raj has been volunteered to print the letter and send it to
concerned authority.

(3) Sponsorship Policy:
         Sponsors will be required to promote only "FLOSS" during the
events. Promotion of Non-Free Software will not be allowed.

(4) Call for Speakers:
         Call for speakers will be made as soon as ILUG-D gets the
formal approval.

(5) FreeDel Wiki:
          A wiki for the event is to be created. Raj has been
volunteered once again :-).

Issues that need to addressed and likely to be discussed during the
next meet are:

(A) Design and Printing of Posters
(B) Design and Printing of FreeDel T-Shirts
(C) GNU/Linux Distributions to be sold
(D) Creation of "You Have Volunteered" Teams :-)
(E) Structure of Event ( regarding no. of workshops, talks, lightening
talks, demos, .. & duration )
(F) Participation Charges

Ideas and suggestions are most welcome.

Regards