Hey

Can't you just sit and see the discussion?  wait for the responses rather
than putting your nose and killing the thread of discussion.

BTW how much difficult it is to sit if you don't know anything apart from
creating noise?

Gurus, please correct if it is wrong to discuss nmap in a linux list that
too for a good cause like audting? But someone unneccessarily putting it in
the context of cracking/hacking.

I have seen people discussing how to use digital camera in Linux etc in few
other mailing lists  without any piss of what is all about, but in ILUGD
specially one or few people just advocates linux and noise nothing else. I
feel such attitude is not encouraging people to use linux and know it
better.

Regards
~yp