Hello,
  The next Freedel meeting will be held at BB3/G, DDA flats, Munirka,
at 5pm on Wed., the 16th of August. As this is a holiday, people from
the NCR region should also be able to attend. The venue is just off the
Outer Ring Road, a little East of the main Munirka market. If coming by
bus, get off at the DDA flats stop on the Outer Ring Road.

Regards,
Gora

P.S. Next Sunday is the usual date for the general ILUG-D meeting. I will
     make an announcement about this, after confirming the availability
     of the venue at JNU. Please send me any items that you would like
     to see on the agenda, though a focus will be planning for Freedel.