Man i did my efforts first after that I asked to you guys.
There are only 3 things to configure in my /etc/mail/spamassasin/local.cf
file. I am worried there should be some more stuff.

required_hits 5
rewrite_subject 1
subject_tag [SPAM]

And i upgread the With "spamassassin-3.0.6-1.rh9.rf "RPM which created
/etc/mail/spamassasin/local.cf.rpmnew with this stuff.

required_hits 5
report_safe 0
rewrite_header Subject [SPAM]

Where to go now how to check ?

- Manish

On 8/23/06, Ritesh Raj Sarraf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Manish Popli on Wednesday 23 Aug 2006 21:15 wrote:
>
> > Thanks for suggestion well we here to show proper way to each others
> rite
> > not for this typy of reply.
> >
> > isn't it.
>
> No.
> We're here to help and discuss, not spoonfeed.
>
> Ritesh
> --
> Ritesh Raj Sarraf
> RESEARCHUT - http://www.researchut.com
> "Necessity is the mother of invention."
> "Stealing logic from one person is plagiarism, stealing from many is
> research."
> "The great are those who achieve the impossible, the petty are those who
> cannot - rrs"

Manish Popli