Count me as a Volunteer, Didn`t got the Userid and Password for the
Ftp access, Mailing kishore a small update of the Site.

On 8/31/06, Raj Mathur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> If you enjoy working hard, getting no thanks, and mingling with
> like-minded people, please volunteer to help out at the JNU/ILUG-Delhi
> event, Freedel 2006.
>
> What you have to do:
>
> 1.  Send a mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] stating that you're
> volunteering for Freedel2006.  Please do give your full name and
> contact information.
>
> 2.  Attend the pre-event meetings.  Dates not fixed yet.
>
> 3.  Be prepared for jumping like a frog from one task to the other.
> Organising and setting up a stall is no trivial matter, and if you're
> willing to take responsibility, don't say so -- you will get all the
> responsibility you could handle! :)
>
> 4.  If you have special interest in helping out in one of the demos
> (listed in a following message), please state that up front.
>
> 5.  You may be asked to do all sorts of tasks, from going and getting
> samosas for people at a swamped stall to demonstrating an application
> to the President of India to lugging equipment between the car and the
> venue.  Can you cope?  Are you flexible?
>
> 6.  Your meals and, if necessary, your transport will be provided for
> by the LUG.  Try to fix up with other volunteers in your area and
> organise a carpool if you can.
>
> 7.  At the end you get a T-shirt (if you're lucky!), a group photo and
> the satisfaction of a job well done.
>
> Remember, the event is from September 16 and 17.
>
> Regards,
>
> -- Raju
> --
> Raj Mathur                [EMAIL PROTECTED]      http://kandalaya.org/
>        GPG: 78D4 FC67 367F 40E2 0DD5  0FEF C968 D0EF CC68 D17F
>                       It is the mind that moves

Linux User #348873
ILUGD Commitee Member, GZLUG , DGLUG Moderator
B.Tech 4th Year Computer Science , RKGIT , Ghaziabad
http://rockybhai.blogspot.com
"When i can run , i will run , When i can walk , i will walk, When i can
crawl , i will crawl. But i will not stop moving forward"