After reading so many post i am very sorry that no body is interested
in my problem everybody is going out of the subject - shame...
thanking you for Kenneth Gonsalves that you tried to understand ... I
am using linux from last 4 year and familiar with linux.  I am using
RHEL 4.0 & Ubuntu.  We can start our discussion from any plateform.
The site is developed in .net.  And i installed Mozilla firefox for
testinfg purpose of this site working on windows XP.  Hope that I will
get positive reply.