hi all
i was installing edubuntu 6.06 on a compaq desktop with intel p4
processor and 384 ddr ram.
when starting the installer in the normal mode the system was getting
restarted and  wasnt proceeding with the installation. after some help
in the cd itself i started the installation after doing---  install
acpi=off
that started the installation .
but when the installation reaching the LTSP chroot setup it crashed. i
mean the screen went blank and there was nothing i could do..
i googled also but to no success. does any one have a solution or is
that a bug that will rectified in edgy??
thanks

--
""I m a gr8 believer in luck and I find the harder I try the more I have of it""

Abhinav Sahai
R.KG.I.T Ghaziabad
http://www.sahaitherocker.blogspot.com
http://www.flickr.com/photos/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/?saved=1