Hey guys,

I am going to be in Delhi on the 30th Afternoon + Evening, and would
really like to meetup with some of you. Can we organise something ? I
know its midweek :( but I need to fly out on the 1st Nov.

Some of you might know that I am involved with the CentOS project, and
should people be interested - I am happy to talk about the Project, what
we are doing, what some of the future development directions are etc.

Alternatively, if there is a more geeky crowd, maybe we can look at
SystemTap and oprofile ( two excellent tools for system debugging and
resource monitoring ).

but, would people like to meet up on the 30th ? Could we get a venue ?

- KB
--
Karanbir Singh : http://www.karan.org/ : [EMAIL PROTECTED]