Hi Mayank!

As long as, you talk about Redhat 9. I may have similar opinion. RedHat
releases a new version of OSes  almost every year and are being used for
mission critical operations. For more detail on Redhat releases, you may
refer Redhat's website or http://openskills.info/infobox.php?ID=1094.

Best Wishes
Ravindra