On 21/11/06, Andrew Michael Lynn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> My experience with thin clients is that they seem to be designed for 2D use,
> and the graphics capabilities seem outdated very soon. What are the graphics
> capabilities on this one? Screen resolution and Open GL capabilities
> specifically.

Waited for trials before replying.

You are right. The particular ones I have tried have only VESA graphic
compatibility but there are models which have higher graohic
capability. In general you do not run thin clients for CPU intensive
applications.

I do have one/two pieces spare in case you are interested in trying out.

Sudev Barar