On 12/27/06, Vaibhav Singh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> hello everyone,
>
> Is there any plugin in mozilla firefox or any other web browser that can be
> used to open mht (Microsoft HTML) files.

Firstly it is no way Microsoft HTML(why the world thinks everything
starting with m is microsoft ?)

it  stands for MIME HTML. It is a standard for including resources
that in usual HTTP pages are linked externally, such as images and
sound files, in the same file as the HTML code,

> I cant open these files on my Ubuntu desktop, all I get is the HTML dump.

I assume by Ubuntu Desktop you mean Firefox 2.0, which is the latest
one in edgy. try installing the
http://www.extensionsmirror.nl/index.php?showtopic=702  extension to
enable mht viewing and saving.

Or if you can go non-free way , you can download opera 9.01 from opera.com

--

Linux User #348873
ILUGD Commitee Member, GZLUG , DGLUG Moderator