On Sun, 2007-01-07 at 13:12 +0530, Shakthi Kannan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to initiate the "cds for grabs" implementation for
> ilug-delhi.
[...]

Great.

> I have created a wiki account, but, where is the "Create New Page"
> option in the wiki?

Which wiki are you referring to? In most cases, it is sufficient to
simply navigate to a new Wiki page, e.g., point your browser to
mywiki.myorg.net/MyNewPage to create MyNewPage. To create it as a
link from some other page, edit the parent page, insert a link, and
save the page. Then click on the link to take you to the new page.

Regards,
Gora