On Wed, 2007-01-10 at 07:49 +0530, Sudev Barar wrote:

> Any one here comment on if quark express has an linux substitute? I do not
> even know what quark express does but some one who is interested in Linux
> wants to know. Before any one mentions...I am sorry to post without
> researching much as I need some pointer qucikly.

Hi Sudev,
Quark express is a competitior to PageMaker. Something that Scribus aims
to become.

There is a commercial program that is available on win, linux and mac. I
am forgetting its name, but surely u can find it on google. Its from a
company in UK.

--
Peace, Force & Joy!   Sudhir Gandotra.  +91-98101-20918 / +91-93124-65666

OpenLX Linux OS, Linux Training, Support, Services, Product Development
   Legal.Software @ Fractional Cost : http://openlx.com
        http://kalculate.com - Linux based Accounting-Inventory

        Asia-Pacific Humanist Forum, Mumbai, India 16-18 Mar 2007
                        www.aphumanistforum.org

              Humanist Movement   www.humanistmovement.org
               Humanist Party      www.humanistparty.org
     Support Humanist Candidates in 2007 U.P. Assembly Elections