Dear friends,

India Habitat Centre will be the hot spot for every Linux enthusiast
from 31st Jan to 2nd Feb. And the reason is - LinuxAsia 2007 - India's
premier Linux and open source event. I invite all of you to be there and
take advantage of  the expo and technology talks going on there.

I would like some of you to join us as volunteers for answering queries
of the visitors on Linux and open source. The volunteers will be
responsible for making newbies understand what Linux/OSS is, the open
source philosophy and the underlying benefits. They will also be
required to answer the technical queries at the LinuxAsia Help Desk.

Come and be a part of LinuxAsia and contribute towards the open source
movement by sharing your knowledge with others.

Those interested can contact me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] or call me for
further details at 09899637885 (New Delhi)

Best Wishes!

Niraj Sahay
Community Manager
Team, LinuxAsia 07