hi! all,
 I know this is too late to announce but, still
 creative.linux-delhi.org will be conducting an
audiocast event at IIT mumbai starting 3pm 27th
january 2007. Stream of the event will be available at
<a
href="http://streaming.creative.linux-delhi.org:8000/creativedot.ogg.m3u";>
http://streaming.creative.linux-delhi.org:8000/creativedot.ogg.m3u
.
 We have invited people to come and perform things
like song, play an instrument etc. We dont know
exactly what kind of peoplw ill turn up, so exact
nature of event is unknown.
 Podcast of the event will be available at creativedot
in   couple of days.

regards
VK

Engineers normally have problem with every solution. If not they have  a
solution in search of a problem.

http://creative.linux-delhi.org

Disclaimer
distinction is yours to draw...