--- Surjo Das <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Sorry for top-posting here as my blackberry mail
> client doesn't allow to bottom-post.
>
> Now coming to the point.  Why is it that LUGs cannot
> think beyond Microsoft.  Why are we so MS obsessed ?
>  Instead let us concentrate on what FOSS has to
> offer.

 M$ seems to be the flavor of the season. I tried
introducing Apple yesterday but no luck. ;-)

 Yes there are several issues but appears this list is
obsessed only with M$. At last M$ participation has
done one good thing to community, this mailing list is
alive again.

> Sent from my Airtel Blackberry
 Sent from Firefox web browser, for details please
visit www.msfirefox.com

regards
VK

Engineers normally have problem with every solution. If not they have  a
solution in search of a problem.

http://creative.linux-delhi.org

Disclaimer
distinction is yours to draw...