--- Kenneth Gonsalves <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> who also happens to be a hard worker, a huge
> contributor to the FOSS
> movement. A person who contributes code (which is
> quite rare around
> here). Democracy has no place in the FOSS movement.
> Contribution
> talks. Gora contributes - so he is entitled to talk.

 Entitled to talk does not mean you can speak
anything. I dont want to say anything on your
comments, as we all know it is useless to argue with
you.

regards
VK

Engineers normally have problem with every solution. If not they have  a
solution in search of a problem.

http://creative.linux-delhi.org

Disclaimer
distinction is yours to draw...