Mithun Bhattacharya wrote:
> [...]
Hi Mithun
No, there was no partition in the USB disk and i did't formatted etc.
these were brand new floppies written the
cpq_cciss-2.6.14-7.sles9.i586.dd image with rawrite.

Lately i noticed the SUSE 9.0 SP3 bootable disk has got the drivers.
will go to site on Friday and confirm back the installation.

Thank you very much for your help!

Regards
Yashpal