On Wed, 2007-03-14 at 10:10 -0700, Shiv wrote:

> syed altaf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>   I want to install ldap on my Red Hat Linux server 4.0, Enterprise.
>   Can some one suggest me how to install.
>
> Sure,
> Which part of RTFM (Read the F*&[EMAIL PROTECTED] manual don't you understand?
>
> Regards,
> Shiv
While it may be true that a user may not expect the complete tutorial,
your answer gives a very bad name to Linux community, unless, you
represent microsoft. Either way, you need not respond in such an ugly
and indecent manner.
"treat others as you would have them treat you"
unless you have become the master of everything and don't need help from
anyone anymore in life.

--
Peace, Force & Joy!   Sudhir Gandotra.  +91-98101-20918 / +91-93124-65666

OpenLX Linux OS, Linux Training, Support, Services, Product Development
   Legal.Software @ Fractional Cost : http://openlx.com
        http://kalculate.com - Linux based Accounting-Inventory