Hello,
  Here is the long-awaited announcement for the next ILUG-Delhi
meeting. It will be held at 2pm, Sun., April 1st, at the JNU
Bio-Informatics Centre.

  The agenda for the meeting is:
  o Progress on e-zine: Atul Jha
  o Technical talk: Soumyadeep Nandi
    Data mining with Open Source tools: Application to Biological
    Sequence Classification.
  o Planning for Freedel 2007. See the post from Raj for some details
    on what people have in mind.
Given that it is already Wed., and that I will be travelling till
tomorrow, I am not sure that it will be possible to arrange for
car-pooling. What we can probably do is to arrange a vehicle for
transport to/from Connaught Place to the venue. Please email me
*off-list* if you are interested in this, so that I can gauge the
amount of interest.

Regards,
Gora