Soi, Dhruv wrote:
> It's not going to be a publicly available distribution so nothing to panic
> about distribution flood. It would be for the sake of our internal project.
> And Indeed, I would also like to work on Debian derivative. I hope this
> answers your question well.
>
> Any other advice on achieving it with lesser "whys and whats" involved?

Take a look at this : https://hosted.fedoraproject.org/projects/pungi
you can get the base Fedora tree from any of their mirrors.

Also, i think the whole intensity of  "debians' got the largest package
base" is much diminished now, Fedora has a fairly large rpm base as
well. Not quite the size of debian/gentoo as yet, and prolly will never
be, but its still got most of the things that people really want.

Can you refrain from top posting ?

--
Karanbir Singh : http://www.karan.org/ : [EMAIL PROTECTED]