On Thursday 19 April 2007 04:30 pm, Sandip Bhattacharya wrote:
> > 1. A group has to be created, in which if the mail comes to group, then
> > it should automatically be forwarded to all members.
> > 2. If  a member of group sends the mail to another member it should be
> > forwarded to all other members of group and should not  return back to
> > the sender.
>
> You mean a mailing list like mailman with no-copy-sender option enabled for
> the users?

Yes, something like that.

See, There is a group email id say "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" and there are four
members
email ids say "[EMAIL PROTECTED]", "[EMAIL PROTECTED]", "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" and
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]". When any mail comes to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]", it should be
automatically be forwarded to all members. I've been done that and its
working fine.

But I'm having problem with above second point.
1. When "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" sends the mail to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]", it should be
forwarded to all other members "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" and "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" as
well.
2. When  "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" sends the mail to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]", it should
be
forwarded to all other members "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" and "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" as
well.

I want to do above things using qmail or postfix.

Thanks and Regards,
Abhiram