Hello,
  The next ILUG-Delhi meeting will be held at 2pm, Sun., April, 29th,
at the Bio-Informatics Centre of the Jawaharlal Nehru University.
This is located next to the administration building inside the JNU
campus, and you can catch DTC bus 615 (Minto Rd. - Poorvanchal
Hostel) from Connaught Place.

Tentative agenda items for the meeting are:
1. Presentation of the first edition of the e-zine: Atul, please
   confirm that you will have the design and layout ready on some
   website by that day. I do not want this to become yet another
   planning session.
2. Technical talk on Python by Kapil Dua: Kapil, please confirm.
3. Freedel 2007 planning: Major changes in the event have been
   discussed, though not so many people are aware of them. Please
   plan on showing up if you are interested in Freedel. Among other
   things, what will be discussed is sponsorship/participation
   guidelines for the event.
4. Election: This is not for the forthcoming meeting, but the meeting
   in May will be the annual general body meeting, which will include
   elections to office in the registered ILUG-D society. Unlike many
   past elections, I would like to have posts actually be contested,
   and strongly encourage interested members to announce their
   candidacies, and post plans *now*. Later this week, I will send a
   message, listing the available posts, and their responsibilities.

Regards,
Gora