Hello,
  We have been asked by the NRCF, AU-KBC to provide two speakers for a
meeting in Allahabad. The slated date is the afternoon of the 11th of
May, but the 12th might be a possibility, too. We already have Sudev
Barar as one of the volunteers, but still need another person.

  The speaker will need to present a technical talk on some FOSS
project, and *not* a general introduction to FOSS. People with a
background from scientific, medical, or technology companies are
especially welcome. The meeting will be attended by top people from
various universities local to Hyderabad. The NRCF will take care of
travel, lodging, and incidental expenses.

  If you are interested, please email me *off-list*, with a title and
an outline (ideally, a formal abstract) of your proposed presentation.

Regards,
Gora