---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Karmayog.org <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 19-May-2007 18:19
Subject: Software Programs / Developers needed
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

www.karmayog.org is a unique website for concerned citizens - for
social and civic issues - since June 2004.

We would like to enhance the site with many more useful features which
can help citizens, government organisations, ngo's, etc. to better
fulfill their needs in their areas of interest. We invite your
suggestions also about features that you would like to see.

For this we would like to buy useful ready-made software programs for
internet and mobile applications. If you can offer any, please email
details.

We also have our own ideas and would like these to be implemented by
free-lance or full-time software developers and companies. If you are
interested, please send us your profile.

---

Management Centre at the following address:-
http://www.karmayog.org/mailing/default.asp?email=fredericknoronha%40gmail%2Ecom

--
FN M: 0091 9822122436 P: +91-832-240-9490 (after 1300IST)
Skype: fredericknoronha Yahoochat: fredericknoronha