Well.. i don't know how much good this will be but, there is something
called "*GaMerZ File Explorer 1.20*" here, its #14 in that list and well ive
been using a lot of wp plugins by this dude.. really awesome! -
http://www.lesterchan.net/portfolio/programming.php
for a demo of the same script, go here - http://files.lesterchan.net/

On 24/06/07, Raj Shekhar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> in infinite wisdom Sudev Barar spoke thus  On 06/23/2007 10:39 AM:
>
> > Suggestions? I continue to google for this.
>
> What you are looking for is called "fancy autoindexing".  There is a
> apache module to do that.  It might be sufficient for your needs.
>
> Not sure what terms you are using for your search, but this should give
> you enough resources <http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=php+autoindex>
>
> I like the one here for its simplicity <
> http://www.plebian.com/news.php?artc=8> (just put the code into
> index.php), but it does not have pretty icons (something I really want).
>   This seems better <http://autoindex.sourceforge.net/>, but read
> through its code first (I have not done that) and this too
> <http://chxo.com/be2/software/imagelistphp.html> (read code here too)
>
> --
> raj shekhar
> facts: http://rajshekhar.net | opinions: http://rajshekhar.net/blog
> I dare do all that may become a man; Who dares do more is none.

(^_^)