Hi,

We're looking for an open source enthusiast to join our team. Here's a brief
description of the role:

Role
-------
- work on exploring and lead in 'business implementation' of several open
source apps such as
     - Wikis (SocialText, MediaWiki, others),
     - CRMs - Sugar, vTiger
     - CMSs - TYPO3, Drupal, Alfresco, Joomla
     - DMS - KnowledgeTree, DSpace
     - Groupware - eGroupware, others
- write a whole lot of business proposals for customers
- help diversify Srijan into other open source areas (we're already doing
this; wish to formalise the process and increase the speed; current set of
people are a bit burdened)
- be a business solutions delivery and consulting lead for several clients
- find and take ownership in implementation of best-fit business solutions,
apart from what Srijan has competence in delivering

Remuneration
--------------------
Depending upon experience, anything from Rs.3,00,000/- to Rs.5,00,000/- per
annum.

Why Srijan
----------------
- work with the leading open source experts in the community
- an excellent support structure and delivery platform for the complete
lifecycle of business deployments; Information Architecture, Visual Design,
Development, Server config and setup, Maintenance
- already proven delivery capability and reputation/mindspace having
deployed open source solutions, primarily based on TYPO3, for large
corporates in India

Please send in your applications/CVs/informal interest notes, to me at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks,
Rahul

--
Rahul Dewan  |  Managing Director  |  Srijan Technologies Pvt. Ltd. INDIA
www.srijan.in  |  [EMAIL PROTECTED]