> > > ny ideas abt wht are the necc settings for using gprs on my mobile
> > > with an airtel data card in delhi?? if nt data card, can somebody tell
> > > me the gprs settings for airtel in delhi??
> >
> > strange question for a *linux* user group mailing list.
> >
> > besides, all you need to do is walk into any airtel suport office
> (there's
> > one in okhla i know) but several dotting the city, get a token, wait
> till
> > they call your token number, quietly walk up to the desk, hand over your
> > phone, say 'GPRS nahin aa rahaa hai' or something equally vague and
> stare up
> > at the ceiling.
> > after a few minutes of twiddling with your phone the helpful guy/gal
> there
> > will hand your phone back to you with 'abh aa rahaa hai'.
>
> Perfect answer ... gusse mein the kya??!! ;-)
>
> --
> Regards,
> Sudev Barar

hehehee sudev! hardly.
in fact that is a genuine answer as i've used the same approach a couple of
times for problems on my airtel mobile and it's always worked for me.
looks like it doesn't work for ayush, though.

dunno what to do.

[look around blankly...

[casually googles the annual revenues of the bharti-airtel group...
tries to recall how many zeroes fit into billions... ]

[gives up]

ah!
foss-questions or queries, anyone?

;-)