On Tue, 2007-07-10 at 22:42 +0100, Karanbir Singh wrote:
[...]
> ok so here is the problem, I am subscribed to ilugd's lists and this
> conversation makes no sense whatsoever.
>
> all thats making it through is bits of mostly irrelevant info.
>
> btw, afaict that long list of CC's is already subscribed to the ilugd list...
> so
> dropping them.

Hi,
  There seems to have been some confusion over OSSCamp vis-a-vis
ILUG-Delhi, and between private planning meetings and a public
meeting. I guess that the bottom line is that OSSCamp, and ILUG-Delhi
share common interests in promoting FOSS, and it would be good to get
together. There is an ILUG-Delhi meeting planned for this Sunday, so
if the OSSCamp people would like to show up, they are more than welcome.

Regards,
Gora

P.S. I hope that I have the right email address for Kinshuk. If not,
     would someone please forward it?