michael gardner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: I purchased a Netgear PCI wifi card
a month or so ago and got it working
I have a Linksys WPC54G card (Broadcom) also working via ndiswrapper in Ubuntu
7.04. I have also had a Dlink (TI) card working via the acx100 drivers.
I would advise an Cisco Aeronet (if you have the cash) or a Senao card (based
on the Atheros chipset).
Also from the kismet website (though you may not want to run kismet):-

Linux (Intel, PPC, MIPS, X-Scale, Arm, etc)
      Known supported cards: Atmel_USB, ACX100, ADMTek, Atheros, Cisco, Prism2,
       Orinoco, WSP100, Drone, wtapfile, pcapfile, wrt54g, ipw2100, rt2400)

       rt2500, rt8180, ipw2200, ipw2915, ipw3945, Broadcom 43xx

With Warm Regards,
Shivkumar
www.outbackwifi.com