hi all,

i think you ppl cudnt understand the matter properly or i didnt describe
what i wanted to do.

Well,the issue is :
I am currently working with cURL and PhP on my pc.If i use these scripts on
my pc (localhost) these cURL fuctions require Internet Connection and for
this internet connection , browser require proxy (server for my network).
And, if i use proxy localhost would not work ( as it by-pass it).

so in any case,*proxy auto-config* wudnt help me.

another solution regarding this issue,simply i use any other host on  net
.......but i cudnt find any FREE web hosting server which supports CURL and
php. If anyone knows such thing please post the links.

and, if someone have tutorial for cURL please mail me.

by the way,thanx.

cheers,
Devesh