Hi,

I have Ubuntu 7.04 (with latest updates) installed on my laptop.
Also have Beryl running as eye-candy on gnome-xgl.
I have recently installed OpenProj (www.projity.com). When I launch OpenProj, I
just get a blank gray window.
When I log out and re-login with the session changed to Gnome only (no xgl) and
then launch OpenProj,  I am able to see the complete interface, interact and so
on.
Has anyone faced a similar prob with any other application?
I have also noticed that I am not able to launch Google Earth when Gnome-xgl is
the current session.
It only comes up when i go back to plain ole gnome and metacity.

With Warm Regards,
Shivkumar
linux user no: 450769
blog: outbackwifi.blogspot.com
website: www.outbackwifi.com
"See you at 'Freed.in - freedom in technology & software' - India's
leading free and open source community event.
28- 29 September 2007, New Delhi. Entry free, on first come basis.
Register at http://Freed.in";