JIIT is a premier institute in Noida of Jaypee Group of Industries ,
They are having a pretty good number of Floss guys ,

Anyone Interested ? +1 from my side

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sep 12, 2007 2:52 PM
Subject: Request for LUGI seminar
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Dear Sir,

The Linux community at JIIT University, Noida invites you to conduct a
technical seminar on various topics revolving around Linux. We would
be glad to have your visit to our campus to enlighten our students and
broaden their horizon about the Linux and Open Source World.

We request you to kindly give your consent for the  following time slot:
Time: 2.30PM to 5.30PM
Date: 15th September 2007

You can reach us at:
Jaypee Institute of Information Technology University
A-10, Sector 62, Noida - 201307
Uttar Pradesh, India.

Regards,

Angad Singh(Student Coordinator Linux Club)-Mobile:9910800112
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Varun Mittal(Student Coordinator Linux Club)-Mobile: 9891903645
Arun k. Chaturvedi(Faculty Advisor)- Mobile:9873584645

See you at 'Freed.in - freedom in technology & software' - India's
leading free and open source community event.
28- 29 September 2007, New Delhi. Entry free, on first come basis.
Register at http://Freed.in
Linux User #348873
ILUGD General Secretary, GZLUG  Moderator
RKGIT Alumni(Guiding Light)
Software Engineer , UnitedVillages
http://gauravmishra.info/blog
"When i can run , i will run , When i can walk , i will walk, When i can
crawl , i will crawl. But i will not stop moving forward"