Great, lots of technical and mind blowing intellectual materials are waiting
for all of us.but can we think some thing like ICT for social development
using FOSS are more we just say that * Open Social Software * > Democratic
software .....can we include this as a part of general talk.Let us think how
we go.............

cheers !!

vinay

On 9/13/07, Kenneth Gonsalves <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 13-Sep-07, at 9:18 AM, Kishore Bhargava wrote:
>
> > There's lots happening at http://freed.in right now. The first
> > shortlist
> > of speakers and talks was announced last night,
>
> a small comment: A lot of technical talks have come under the
> 'General' Category. Wouldnt it be better to shift these to something
> like 'Programming' or 'Development' - I count 8 papers in general
> including things like python programming and php templating that
> would fit in this category. Maybe club it with scientific and
> research tools - 2 papers there, both of which would fit into
> programming or development.
>

> --
> regards
>
> Kenneth Gonsalves