On Wed, 2007-09-19 at 11:28 +0530, Ajay Tripathi wrote:
> Dear All,
> Myself is Ajay Tripathi working in National Internet Exchange of India .I
> would like to know the name /contact details of chairperson of this
> Group.We would like to sponsor  some
> events.My contact  details are  attached  .

Dear Ajay,

  While this list has no chairperson per se, I imagine that
you are talking about Freed.in, the annual event organised
by ILUG-Delhi, which used to earlier be known as Freedel.
ILUG-Delhi is a registered society with office bearers,
and Freed.in does have a management committee.

  If that is what you are referring to, we would be glad
to talk about how the National Internet Exchange of India
can get involved. It might be best if you could come and
meet with us. Please email me off-list to arrange a place
and time.

Regards,
Gora