Raj Mathur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Sandip decided to stop maintaining that site and domain, and the
> documents there are not available any more to the best of my knowledge.

Ah, but the waybackmachine has it:

http://web.archive.org/web/20070110103057/http://www.lug-delhi.org/wiki/HallOfShame/Websites

shows the hall of shame on 10th Jan 2007 preserved for all of posterity.

A little perl should be able to pull out the stuff there - not the attachments,
I suppose, but certainly the html, which is what most or all of the content was.

It could then be resurrected on the twiki wiki site.

PJ