I am BCc:ing copy of this mail to all volunteers listed in registered
at Freed.In A meeting for all will be held on Wednesday 6:00PM at
SIT-JNU. Work allocation and duties would be assigend.

If you want to volunteers show up at the venue and contact me or any
of the managers of Freed.In

Please copy it to other LUG's and interested volunteers.
Sudev Barar

See you at 'Freed.in - freedom in technology & software' - India's
leading free and open source community event. 28- 29 September 2007,
New Delhi. Entry free, on first come basis. Register at
http://Freed.in