hi all,

I had install fc6 on my desktop on a sata hard disk. And then attached this
hard disk to another machine.

This 80GB hard disk contains dual boot fedora as well as windows.

On my pc it worked fine booted both partitions.

But , as i attached it to another pc Windows Partition  normally boots up  ,
while fedora shows the following error :

   mount: could not find filesystem '/dev/root'
setuproot: moving /dev failed: No such file or directory
setuproot: error mounting /proc: No such file or directory
setuproot: error mounting /sys: No such file or directory
switchroot: mount failed: No such file or directory

My grub's menu/lst looks like :

title Fedora Core (2.6.18.1)
        root (hd0,6)
        kernel /boot/vmlinuz-2.6.18.1 ro root=LABEL=/ rhgb quiet
        initrd /boot/initrd-2.6.18.1.img

here i changed root=LABEL=/<new_label>  as possible as i could.

also i reinstalled grub using grub-install /dev/sda --recheck

I also used the process given on page.
http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/showthread.php?t=433048

the good thing is that if i attach this hard disk to my pc again it works
fine ..

any solution to prob...

Regards,
Devesh...