Hello FOSS Lovers,

We are aspiring to be an agile; product based startup and are moving into
development phase of our core product, along with; we are in closing phase
of a long term partnership with an innovative startup for their product
development.

Both products will be developed in Ruby on Rails with SCRUM (agile
methodology) and BDD (Behavior Driven Development) using Rspec.

If you are a big Fan/Lover of Ruby on Rails I can promise you a very
challenging and fun loving experience.

We are seeking people who either have experience developing Rails
Applications or dying to work with Rails. If you don't have experience we
expect that you understand Rails well, and have already burned couple of
sleeps to get your experimental application up and running.

People from SCRUM and Rspec (BDD) experience will be respected as angels. So
contact us as soon as possible, drop your queries at [EMAIL PROTECTED] or
call me on 09811231149.

**Please DO NOT respond to the mailing list.

Regards,
Lalit K. Shandilya
www.switchprompt.com