On 17/10/2007, Sudev Barar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 16/10/2007, Varun Mittal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I have made all the modules required for drupal and the site
> > please suggest any web hosting service providing apache support where i
> > can host my drupal site.
>

> One of the most cost effective and reliable server with one click
> drupal installation I have come across is mediatemple.net You need
> credit card to pay and can pay monthly also @US$20/moth.
> --
> Regards,
> Sudev Barar

Beware of one-click-installations and automated scripts (like Fantastico).
Don't use them even if the host provides them.
These scripts break often, and official support (like #drupal-support) don't

help you when it goes bad. A self-configured installation is better (which
is itself
quite easy now).

In case you've already installed the modules and configured them,
just upload the files to your host. Take a dump of your database and
import it on the host (using phpMyAdmin etc.).

- Kazim Zaidi
Blog: http://tuxplayground.blogspot.com