Hi all,

Venue: - Jaypee Institute of Technology, Noida (see Below for
directions and transport to get there)

Timings:- 3pm to 5:30 pm

Agenda  :-
o A view on innovative non-profit startup "I donate my skills" .com --
Lalit Shandilya of switch prompt  ( 3:00 PM to 3:45 PM)
o FLOSS games --A view -- Gaurav Mishra (3:45 PM to 4:15 PM)
o Discussion of Freed 2007, and proposals for Freed 2008 -- Present
members (4:15 PM to 5 PM)
o First round of nominations for membership in the Freed
 2008 core group of organisers. Please add yourself or other as nominees at
<http://wiki.linux-delhi.org/cgi-bin/twiki/view/Freed2007/CoreGroup>
and be there at meet (5 PM to 5:30 PM)

Conveyance to Reach JIIT:-
We are planning to  get a  vehicle if enough people need a ride. If
you need a ride to Noida, or can provide one, please sign up at
<http://wiki.linux-delhi.org/cgi-bin/twiki/view/Main/LugMeetingTwelveOctZeroSeven>

Directions to reach JIIT:-
For reaching to JIIT Noida follow the NH-24 upto Noida and you will
find JIIT noida at the entrance of Noida.

The JIIT address is :-

Jaypee Institute of Information Technology University
A-10, Sector 62
Noida - 201307
Uttar Pradesh
India.

Here's a google map showing the exact location :)
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=108315328675879344637.00043937d63ff85f7e3cf&ll=28.635911,77.372246&spn=0.033071,0.058365&z=14&om=1

If you get Lost or need help on directions feel free to contact
Angad Singh (JIIT guy )
09910800112
Gaurav Mishra
09911382313

--
Thanks and Regards
Gaurav Mishra

Linux User #348873
ILUGD General Secretary, GZLUG  Moderator
RKGIT Alumni(Guiding Light)
http://gauravmishra.info/blog
"When i can run , i will run , When i can walk , i will walk, When i can
crawl , i will crawl. But i will not stop moving forward"