Hi,

I am looking for someone ( small company, enthu and energy required ) who can
help setup and then manage / support a small number of people who are working
start up a charity in Delhi. If you have done some similar work that would
really help, however you are not expected to be a charity yourself - you will
definitely get paid reasonable rates for the work done!

While there is no reason or request from them to actually use Linux, they are
very much OS agnostic and would prefer to work with non commercial solutions.
And I would really like to use the opportunity to help the local Delhi Linux
base.

Unfortunately, I would need to break general LUG ethics and cant mention the
name of the Charity at this point. what I can tell you is that they are backed
by a large business house and are working in the area of medical aid generation
and distribution.

They have a few offices in Delhi and one in Gurgaon so you might need to move
around a bit. Also, they would prefer if the support came from an external
agency or from people working on a consulting / hourly rate rather than having
to hire someone into their organisation.

Sounds interesting ? Drop me an email and we can take it from there.

--
Karanbir Singh : http://www.karan.org/ : [EMAIL PROTECTED]