Dear Colleagues,

We seek software development firms (or experts) who can help us in
developing software applications on the Linux platform on commercial
basis. We have a few in-house projects lined up, and more are in the
pipeline. Interested parties may please contact us at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

We also seek your advice w.r.t. web-hosting providers.

We already have a fully dedicated server hosted by Hivelocity. We now
plan to shift to a dedicated server, which is managed by the service
provider (ex: backups, updates, etc). If you can recommend any service
provider who fits the bill--we will be very thankful. Please do send
your comments at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks and Regards,

Niraj Sahay
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
LINUX For You Team
EFY Enterprises Pvt Ltd
Ph: +91-11-26810601/02/03
Fax: +91-11-26817563,+91-11-26812312
D-87/1, Okhla Industrial Area-I, New Delhi 110020