Sahil Dave wrote:

> I wanted to know whether any of you guys are using AMD and are there any
> issues in the LInux + AMD combination, becoz i have heard that AMD keeps
> some of its features closed and so doesn't go very well with linux..

Hi sahil,
I've been using Linux on AMD exclusively for soem years now.
My latest board was an Asus M2N -SLI with an nvidia chipset
works flawlessly on Fedora 5,6,7 ,Ubunty feisty and gutsy.
Interestingly the PCI-E graphic card (MSI Nvidia 8500GT) in Linux using
the Envy install script runs circles around the same under Windows XP
for gaming. (unreal tournament 2003 and other FPS games)