Andrew Michael Lynn wrote:
>> Hello folks,
>>
>> I was planning to download Fedora 8, but have a very weak connection at home.
>>
>> Any one Near Indrapuram Ghaziabadh (Shipra Mall) or near any metro
>> station also planning to download one please drop a mail off-list.
>>
> keeping this on-list as it maybe useful to others:
> I have downloaded the fedora 8 dvd's for i386 and x86_64. The mirror of the
> repo will take longer, but should be done by Saturday (10-11-07). Will bring
> it along to the next ILUGD meeting. Anyone wanting a copy earlier is welcome
> to pick it up from my lab at JNU.

I have the i386 DVD as well. In Gurgaon if anybody wants. Let me know in
advance so that I can burn a few copies and keep them. I do not have the
luxy of getting all the repos! so will wait till I get to JNU next to do
my updates ;-)

Cheers...Kishore
--
"Life is like a buffet; it's not good but there's plenty of it."