Norat,

  Please start with a new email instead of selecting any email and
replying to it with your question.  I suppose you do this because you
get list ejail address in the from: address already populated.  It may
be a little convenience to you but is inconvenience to lots of people.
 This is called thread hijacking.  Please avoid this behaviour unless
you want to be ignored.

 Read http://www.mail-archive.com/ilugd@lists.linux-delhi.org/msg18182.html
in entirety inlcuding the link at the bottom.

Norat On Nov 23, 2007 1:30 PM, Norat Saraswat
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Noratwrote:
Norat>  i have a problem plz solve  it some body

  `plz' was a nice addition.  `Please' would be better.

> a day before i used window machine inmy system i have both OS ubuntu
> and window XP
> my allwork in ubuntu
> the problem is that when i used window mechine  there is networking
> proply but i shutdowned and restart ubuntu there was not networking
> what is problem

  Now, you need to provide more details about your networking setup
and issue than `it's not working.'.  See

Manish