Vijay> > I want to set up the Canon LaserShot LBP 1210 Printer in
Opensuse 10.3. if any body is having any idea about the printers
drives then write me.

Sudev> As of now I can only say that the printer works only with usb
Sudev> connection. Google for this. If still no dice then post back Tuesday I
Sudev> can try to give the answer from my office where it is working.

Vijay> Thanking Sudev.. I have downloaded the printer driver from
http://software.canon-europe.com/software/0023675.asp and installed
them.  My printer is connected with USB cable.  I have installed it in
OpenSuse 10.3 Box. When i am giving any print out to the printer, the
printer is not giving any response.  e.g. no printout, no startup
sound .. Will you tell me that what is missing in my setup.

  Have you looked at this link
http://v0xel.wordpress.com/2006/05/23/canoon-lbp-1120-on-ubuntu-510-how-to/
?  The instructions are for Ubuntu but you can adapt.

HTH,
--
Manish