> > | TUWIGMAMS02:/bin # ls| -bash: /bin/ls: No such file or directory|
> > TUWIGMAMS02:/bin # cp| -bash: /bin/cp: No such file or directory|
> > TUWIGMAMS02:/bin # rpm -qa| -bash: /bin/rpm: No such file or directory|
> > TUWIGMAMS02:/bin # cd ..
> > | Could anyone please provide help, what are the options i do have now!
> > I'm able to reproduce above status by removing my ELF sharedexecutable
> > interpreter (not actually interpreter but kind of runtimedynamic library
> > linker) which resides at /lib64/ld-linux-x86-64.so.2(for AMD64
> > architecture) or /lib/ld-linux.so.2 (for IA-32architecture). So by removing
> > glibc-2.6 you wiped off your ELF sharedexecutable interpreter. Copy from
> > some working live filesystem toreach a working state.
> >
> I tried scping from other host  but
> host2: # scp /lib64/ld-linux-x86-64.so.2 [EMAIL PROTECTED]:/lib64/
> Password:
> /bin/bash: No such file or directory

Assuming your system reboots back up in SLES; how about booting the
system with a live CD, mounting the affected filesystem and copying
the file from remote system to the affected machine?  If you have not
rebooted since the issue or are avoiding reboot fearing that you will
not be able to get it to boot again, then please ignore the above
suggestion.

--
Manish